Symantec today announced the findings of its Internet Security Threat Report, Volume 17, which shows that while the number of vulnerabilities decreased by 20 percent, the number of malicious attacks continued to skyrocket by 81 percent. In addition, the report highlights that advanced targeted attacks are spreading to organizations of all sizes and variety of personnel, data breaches are increasing, and that attackers are focusing on mobile threats.
Selling anything, anywhere is now mobile with eBay’s launch of two iPhone© selling apps, one for the eBay.com global marketplace and one for eBay’s new classifieds site, eBayClassifieds.com. With the new eBay Selling and eBay Classifieds mobile apps, consumers can easily photograph and list an item in 60 seconds or less.
Apple today announced that it sold over 300,000 iPads in the US as of midnight Saturday, April 3. These sales included deliveries of pre-ordered iPads to customers, deliveries to channel partners and sales at Apple Retail Stores.
The GSMA today announced several important updates to its Embedded Mobile initiative, a programme to accelerate the global adoption of wireless connectivity in a wide range of devices in key vertical markets such as consumer electronics, healthcare, automotive and utilities.
China Telecom, KDDI and Verizon Wireless Join the GSMA as Mobile Operators around the World Commit to LTEFebruary 15th, 2010
The GSMA today announced that China Telecom, KDDI and Verizon Wireless have gained membership to the GSMA following their commitment to deploy commercial services based on Long-Term Evolution (LTE), the next-generation wireless technology for Mobile Broadband.
Artificial Life, Inc., today announced their new OPUS-M product, one of the most comprehensive m-commerce platforms to be released into the mobile market. OPUS-M is a modular, carrier-grade m-commerce platform for business customers, content providers, and end-consumers.
Embracing mobile handheld devices such as smartphones as a critical touchpoint in enabling cross-channel excellence, Sterling Commerce, an AT&T Inc company, announced today that it has extended several of its key product capabilities to the Apple iPhone with the introduction of new mobile applications.
The Enterprise Mobility Solutions division of Motorola, Inc. today announced its Mobile Loyalty Solution - the retail industry's most comprehensive managed service that enables retailers to foster a more personal relationship with their customers and digitize store-branded membership cards on customers' mobile phones.
Artificial Life had a very successful fiscal year 2009 with record revenues and record sales of mobile games and mobile business applications. It generated over 5 million iPhone game downloads in 2009 and has become one of the world's leading mobile game publishers with over 20 million mobile game licenses sold and downloaded worldwide in 2009 alone.
Apple today announced that more than three billion apps have been downloaded from its revolutionary App Store by iPhone and iPod touch users worldwide.
Sybase Bolsters Partnership Ecosystem Mobilizing Millions of Information Workers and Transactions WorldwideDecember 22nd, 2009
Sybase, expert for delivering enterprise and mobile software, today announced significant partnership momentum throughout 2009 supporting its Unwired Enterprise Vision. The company is poised to enter 2010 further extending the availability of the industry’s most robust, proven mobile enterprise platform, mobile IP and mobile commerce offerings with an extensive global partnership ecosystem that includes SAP, Samsung, Siemens Enterprise Communications (SEN), Verizon and IBM.
Sybase 365, a subsidiary of Sybase, Inc., global leader in mobile messaging and mobile commerce services, today announced it has won the Special Editor Recognition Awards: MCommerce Innovator of the Year, at the 2009 Telecom Asia Readers’ Choice Awards, held in a ceremony at the Conrad Hotel in Hong Kong.
Apple today announced that developers have created over 100,000 apps for the revolutionary App Store, the largest applications store in the world. iPhone and iPod touch customers in 77 countries can choose from an incredible range of apps in 20 categories, including games, business, news, sports, health, reference and travel. App Store users have downloaded well over two billion apps, continuing to make it the world’s most popular applications store.
- Mobile vulnerabilities increased by 93 percent in 2011
- eBay Makes Selling Mobile With New iPhone Apps
- 300,000 iPads sold on first Day
- GSMA Outlines Potential for Embedded Mobile: Enabling a World of Connected Devices
- China Telecom, KDDI and Verizon Wireless Join the GSMA as Mobile Operators around the World Commit to LTE
- China Telecom, KDDI and Verizon Wireless Join the GSMA as Mobile Operators around the World Commit to LTE - 2,539 views
- Apple’s App Store Downloads Top Three Billion - 1,867 views
- Mobile vulnerabilities increased by 93 percent in 2011 - 1,506 views
- Motorola Empowers Retailers to Mobilize Customer Loyalty Programs - 1,227 views
- eBay Makes Selling Mobile With New iPhone Apps - 1,014 views
- Apple Announces Over 100,000 Apps Now Available on the App Store - 971 views
- GSMA Outlines Potential for Embedded Mobile: Enabling a World of Connected Devices - 963 views
- Sterling Commerce Goes M-Commerce and unveils two Mobile Apps for Retailers - 948 views
- Artificial Life Launches New M-Commerce Platform: OPUS-M - 735 views
- Sybase Bolsters Partnership Ecosystem Mobilizing Millions of Information Workers and Transactions Worldwide - 652 views